i have to study for my exam tomorrow so for today you guys get one my my favorite quotes from an amazing chick-flick Christmas movie. No matter how many times i watch it or what my relationship status is...i always walk away from this movie feeling happy and filled with love. hope you enjoy this quote and if you haven't already seen this movie then should run out and rent it now!
"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion.... love actually is all around."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was just thinking how I was all us former roomies were still together so we could watch Love Actually in the common room...As it is I'm stuck with all guys this year...
<3 Miss you!
i think when i get back to VA and down to NN we should get as many of us former roomies together as possible and watch it :-P
Post a Comment